2017+ As a Design Manager at Airbnb, I led design teams across Guest, MoWeb, and Host Platform teams.Most recent published project includes designing Airbnb for Everyone.
2017 Consulted for SYPartners as a CD on an Apple project.
2014 – 2017 As Five’s Executive Creative Director, I was responsible for leading mobile strategy, product design, creative vision, client interaction, design research, and delivered innovative solutions for clients that range from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. I ran design sprints and provided product, planning and designservices to Rosetta Stone, Marriott International, USA Today, Choice Hotels, Nanit, Farmigo and many other startups.
2009 – 2014 Co–founded and led Brlog, an award winning design studio and lectured at Zagreb University’s School of Design.
- Core team member at IxDA Europe
- Meetup organizer at Design First, New York
- Croatian Biennale of Design Jury
- [In Croatian] Interview, CX.hr
- [In Croatian] Interview, Netokracija
- Making the case for design sprints , Sprint Stories
- Where Prototypes Fail, Five
- The Simple Guide to Product Testing, InVision
- Design is the Experience, uxdesign.cc
- Taking Responsive a Step Further, uxdesign.cc
- 2019 Quebec City – WAQ
- 2017 San Francisco — Smashing Conference
- 2015 New York — QCon
- 2015 Las Vegas — Future Insights
- 2015 Bergen — Booster
- 2014 Edinburgh — UX Scotland