Instagram, I support the Reels Design team.
2017 – 2020 As a Design Manager at Airbnb, I lead design teams across Guest, MoWeb, and Host Platform teams, and supported the function of Experience Design through several initiatives. In my last twelve months I led a large XFN team (10+ design, 40+ eng) through redesigning Airbnb’s core guest flow (Search to Book).
2017 Consulted for SYPartners as the Product Creative Director for Apple.
2014 – 2017 As Five’s Executive Creative Director, I was responsible for leading mobile strategy, product design, creative vision, client interaction, design research, and delivered innovative solutions for clients that range from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. I ran design sprints and provided product and design services to Rosetta Stone, Marriott International, USA Today, Choice Hotels, Nanit, Farmigo and many other, mostly New York based startups.
2009 – 2014 Co–founded and led Brlog, an award–winning digital design studio and lectured at Zagreb University’s School of Design.
- IxDA – Core team member at IxDA Europe
- Meetup organizer at Design First, New York
- Croatian Biennale of Design Jury
- Make Better Product Decisions – Instagram: Culture, process & unshipping with Tin Kadoic
- Creative Voyage Interview
- Etch Epics Interview
- [In Croatian] Interview, CX.hr
- [In Croatian] Interview, Netokracija
- Making the case for design sprints , Sprint Stories
- Where Prototypes Fail, Five
- The Simple Guide to Product Testing, InVision
- Design is the Experience, uxdesign.cc
- Taking Responsive a Step Further, uxdesign.cc
- 2019 Quebec City – WAQ
- 2017 San Francisco — Smashing Conference
- 2015 New York — QCon
- 2015 Las Vegas — Future Insights
- 2015 Bergen — Booster
- 2014 Edinburgh — UX Scotland