2017+ As an Experience Design Lead at Airbnb, I focus on making our Hosts and community successful. Most recent project includes helping design Airbnb for everyone.
2017 Consulted for SYPartners on a project for Apple.
2014 – 2017 As Five’s Executive Creative Director, I was responsible for leading mobile strategy, product design, creative vision, client interaction, design research, and delivered innovative solutions for clients that range from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. I ran design sprints and provided product, planning and designservices to Rosetta Stone, Marriott International, USA Today, Choice Hotels, Nanit, Farmigo and many other startups.
2009 – 2014 Prior to Five, I cofounded Brlog, an award winning design studio and lectured at Zagreb University’s School of Design.
- design lead at Airbnb
- creative direction at SYPartners
- creative direction and design leadership at Five
- advisor to Shoutem
- core team member at IxDA Europe
- local leader at IxDA Croatia
- organizer at Design First
- lectured at School of Design, Zagreb
- sitting on Juries for Design Awards
- co-founded Brlog, x award winning design studio
- Making the case for design sprints , Sprint Stories
- Where Prototypes Fail, Five
- The Simple Guide to Product Testing, InVision
- Design is the Experience, uxdesign.cc
- The Hotel Room UX, uxdesign.cc
- Taking Responsive a Step Further, uxdesign.cc
- 2017 San Francisco — Smashing Conference
- 2015 New York — QCon
- 2015 Las Vegas — Future Insights
- 2015 Bergen — Booster
- 2014 Edinburgh — UX Scotland
- 2014 Berlin — UX Camp Europe
Favicon: Hat by James Fenton from the Noun Project