2017+ As a Design Manager at Airbnb, I lead design teams across Guest, MoWeb, and Host Platform teams. Most recent published project includes designing Airbnb for Everyone.
2017 Consulted for SYPartners as the Product Creative Director for the Apple account.
2014 – 2017 As Five’s Executive Creative Director, I was responsible for leading mobile strategy, product design, creative vision, client interaction, design research, and delivered innovative solutions for clients that range from early stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. I ran design sprints and provided product, planning and designservices to Rosetta Stone, Marriott International, USA Today, Choice Hotels, Nanit, Farmigo and many other startups.
2009 – 2014 Co–founded and led Brlog, an award winning design studio and lectured at Zagreb University’s School of Design.
- Core team member at IxDA Europe
- Meetup organizer at Design First, New York
- Croatian Biennale of Design Jury
- 🎧 Creative Voyage Interview
- [In Croatian] Interview, CX.hr
- [In Croatian] Interview, Netokracija
- Making the case for design sprints , Sprint Stories
- Where Prototypes Fail, Five
- The Simple Guide to Product Testing, InVision
- Design is the Experience, uxdesign.cc
- Taking Responsive a Step Further, uxdesign.cc
- 2019 Quebec City – WAQ
- 2017 San Francisco — Smashing Conference
- 2015 New York — QCon
- 2015 Las Vegas — Future Insights
- 2015 Bergen — Booster
- 2014 Edinburgh — UX Scotland